Immersive – Interactive – Fun
Technology can help improve and augment our daily lives. With the latest immersive technologies we can be creative in helping solve the problems our society faces.
We challenge you to innovate a creative design solution to meet some of our growing challenges. Use the latest immersive or digital technology to create an innovative learning experience.
Work in a team of 4, and be in to win some JB Hi Fi vouchers to buy your dream gadget!
Mental well being
Connecting global communities
- A 15 minute creative pitch
- A working prototype
- An immersive, interactive and fun digital experience
How to join
- Form groups of 4 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team
- If you don’t have a team of 4, email us and we can put you in touch with other interested individuals to help form a team
Day 1: Tuesday 25th September, 2018 – Creative Jam Opening and Creative workshop; 10 – 3 pm
Day 2 Wednesday 26th September – 2018 – Ideation Mentorship workshop 10 – 1 pm
Day 3: Friday 28th September, 2018 – Challenge finals; group presentations and awards 1 – 4 pm
- Each event will be held at the Curtin Library Makerspace, Level 5, Robertson Library
- All participants must attend the Opening Creative Workshop (25th) and Challenge Finals (28th)
- All participants must be students currently studying at Curtin University l
Best overall design experience: 4 x JB HI Vouchers ($500 each)
Best visual design: 4 x JB HI Fi Vouchers ($400 each)
Best creative idea: 4 x JB HI Fi Vouchers ($300 each)
For more information about the competition, visit http://bit.ly/creativejamchallenge
Read the competition Terms and Conditions